Two Yanks Downunder

A blog about the experiences of two Americans on their first visit to the fabulous continent of Australia

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pictures for my Family

Members of my family have been asking for images of this and that. Here are some of these and those:

I don't think this really is a kangaroo, but here it is anyway.



This is the little bird that has built a nest on our patio. It has a hanging basket nest and is probably a honey darter.



This is Wendy in her Hair wrap.

4 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like Talia Shire!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Wendy and/or Don said...

You are overly kind! There is a reason I use the cats as a personal logo!

(grin)

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous min said...

I think you look like Madeleine Kahn.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Wendy and/or Don said...

Well, I vote for Madeleine Kahn over Talia Shire any day, but both sound like hair do decisions to me. In the face, I think I look likePhillip Seymour Hoffman

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home