Two Yanks Downunder

A blog about the experiences of two Americans on their first visit to the fabulous continent of Australia

Friday, August 04, 2006

All's Ill that ends Ill


Alas, on his LONG road trip, Don has come down with the stomach flu. What timing!

I seem to be lagging behind only briefly but at least I am in the comfort of our elegant flat. The only problem is that the main floor with the kitchen and TV has no bathroom, so its up and down the stairs every few minutes in the America's cup of stair climbing!! No pictures on this one. Believe me you don't want them!! ;D

We were planning on trying to get away for the weekend too! had the car reserved and everything. Let's hope its a brief bout!
"I want to dance. I want to win. I want that trophy!"

3 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Wendy and/or Don said...

Ya think its the plastic food?

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous min said...

I was just thinking about that plastic food. You didn't try the Vegamite did you?
I hope it's very temporary.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Wendy and/or Don said...

Nope, we sent the vegemite off tothe students. Teehee!
(I think its still sitting on the shelf untouched.)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home